Student Opportunities

Independent Study 

Undergraduate students at the University of Arizona interested in applying for an independent study with Drs. Bunton and Hoit should complete the Research/Independent Study Application (including the form and your resume) and return it to either Dr. Bunton's or Dr. Hoit's mailbox (main office) by the appropriate deadline listed on the form.